Computing and Library Services Aim and Objective
CLS aim and objectives reflect the University Vision and Strategy
To deliver an inspiring information environment for the digital age.
- Providing an agile service which reflects the changing educational environment.
- Facilitating access to the universal collection of knowledge in support of the University’s mission.
- Delivering accessible, reliable and innovative digital technologies.
- Harnessing and promoting resources in a range of formats from print to digital.
- Building information skills for life.
- Demonstrating a commitment to high quality customer service.
The CLS Strategy 2013 - 2018 shows how we will deliver our aim and objectives through six key strands:
- Student experience and attainment.
- Research and enterprise.
- Systems and technologies.
- Staff, communication and culture.
- Business processes.