Learning Technologies Pick 'n' Mix Workshop: Adding & Modifying Content in Brightspace
New Academic and Support staff who will be involved in the development and support of UniLearn modules and resources, or existing staff wishing to refresh or expand their knowledge of UniLearn.
To familiarise participants with UniLearn and the benefits it can afford staff and students. Enable learners to develop the hands-on skills needed to upload and modify content effectively in their modules.
Following the session the participants will be able to:
- state the benefits of UniLearn to Staff and Students
- navigate to, and understand, the basic structure of UniLearn and be aware of its relationship to other University systems
- effectively upload content and web links to UniLearn
- create folders in UniLearn to structure their content
- delete and modify existing UniLearn content, web-links and folders.