Student Regulations and Procedures for Professional Staff - full overview
Who should attend?
Professional staff involved in the procedural processing and guidance and advice giving on, Student Disciplinaries, Student Complaints, Fitness to Study, Fitness to Practice and Extenuating Circumstances.
What is the session about?
The session will introduce the Regulations and Procedures which regulate these areas.
This session will help participants to ...
- Understand the frameworks
- Understand how to process cases under all strands mentioned above
- Empower staff to feel able to provide advice and guidance at school level
- Understand the expectations of the procedures and how to manage the casework within the associated procedures
- Understand the professional staff role in the procedures.