Strategic Leadership Programme - Reviewing organisational strategy plans and performance
Who should attend?
Participants on the 2020-21 Strategic Leadership Programme
What is the session about?
To help accelerate your progress to achieving your CMI Module ‘Reviewing Organisational Strategy Plans and Performance’ we invite you to attend a mastery session. This is an ideal opportunity to not only think strategically but to talk about our University strategy in a collaborative space.
This session will help participants to ...
- Explore what strategic thinking is, and how it inform our University aims and objectives
- Understand models for strategy – do ‘tried and tested’ models apply in our current paradigm?
- Debate Burning Ambition or Burning Platform; what are the key challenges/opportunities we must set out in our strategic plans?
- Learn about a range of strategic analysis tools
- Identify and manage their key stakeholders.
Through facilitated discussion, case studies, exercises and ‘thinking tools’, this session will help participants develop their own strategic plans that will set our University apart from others. We hope you can attend what will be a stimulating event on your journey to Chartered Manager status.