Improve Your Memory
Who should attend?
All staff interesting in improving their memory.
What is the session about?
To introduce and practise a range of techniques to help reinforce memories that you need to store and recall. A range of tools will be introduced to help you improve your memory. We will cover a range of different ways of thinking about how your memory works and why people remember and forget things. Most of the session will focus on practical techniques to help improve your memory.
This session will help participants to ...
This session will help participants to:
- use the five main principles of memory
- understand the causes of forgetting
- understand how your memory works
- improve recall of information
- help to remember facts
- organise your time to remember better
- help remember names and match them to people
- practise mnemonic techniques.