Wills Awareness Workshop
Who should attend?
All staff at any stage in their career who want to know more about wills and trusts, or may be affected by inheritance issues (e.g. inheritance tax).
What is the session about?
Are you affected by sideways disinheritance? Many people now live in blended families and you may be surprised who your legal next of kin is. There are more and more people now affected by inheritance tax due to rising property prices so what is the best way forward when looking at estate planning? Come and find out more from a barrister intermediary.
This session will help participants to ...
- the importance of making a will
- the different types of will available
- consequences of not having a will
- leaving a legacy
- lasting Power of Attorney
- the difference between a will and a trust.