Regulations and Procedure Masterclass - Academic Misconduct
Who should attend?
Academic and Professional staff involved in Academic Misconduct
What is the session about?
The session will introduce and detail the new Academic Misconduct Regulations and Procedures and how they will be applied
This session will help participants to ...
- The session is compulsory for those staff appointed as Academic Misconduct Officers, DoGEs and any other colleagues who have been appointed as involved in Academic Misconduct
- The session is noted as being useful for those tutors involved in the marking of assessments who will be responsible for early level investigations
- Colleagues should leave feeling empowered to undertake School Level investigations and to reach appropriate outcomes based on the case files presented
- Colleagues should have a knowledge regarding the type of investigation to undertake and how to gather the most appropriate evidence for a student case.
- Colleagues will be trained on how to present cases at University Level