Welcome and Contact Details
We provide people and organisational development across our University. We take time to understand your needs and tailor our services to suit you. Our immersive approach to development will ensure you’ll be both challenged and inspired to learn. On our webpages you’ll find useful guidance, information and resources relating to our flexible and extensive range of development opportunities.
“To help people achieve their full potential."
- We align to our 2025 Strategy Map, and help you align too.
- We take an action-orientated, practical approach to learning & development.
- We are inclusive and customer focussed.
- We ensure all our staff have fair & equal access to learning & development opportunities.
- We are at the cutting edge and adopt modern, blended learning techniques.
- Having a flexible delivery model to enable staff to learn through appropriate means.
- We aim to demonstrate tangible improvements.
- We facilitate development to help you be great in your current role and support your career aspirations.
- We adopt a collaborative approach with all of our customers & partners, internal or external.
- We never stay still, striving to continuously improve our ourselves.
Our People and Organisational Development Strategy and Procedures and FAQs are available to view below:
Who we are
Work with Us
We believe we can all learn from each other. If you have an idea that you would like to explore, please get in touch and let’s have a chat about it!
Bespoke Services and Away Days
How you involve us is up to you and we are happy to support you and your team where possible. It is really helpful if you can contact us as early as possible to discuss your ideas and needs.
People and Organisational Development Champions Group
All Services have a People and Organisational Development Champion and each School has both an academic and a support staff champion. Please contact us if you would like to know more. NB: We aim to respond to all questions and queries within two working days. If you have a development need we do not currently provide support for, or if you would like to discuss your development options, please get in contact.
Follow us on Twitter