How to obtain University Affiliate Membership
The Affiliates Procedure is designed to give the appropriate privileges to those who do not have a student or employment contact with the University but who have a relationship with it and need access to systems and services for that purpose.
How the Affiliate Procedure works:
A Sponsor must
on behalf of an Affiliate
- Once authorised in the School or Service, the privileges will be activated and notified to the Affiliate
- The Affiliate can then collect their card from Library Reception on Floor 4 of the Schwann Building
- Car parking, if required, is issued by individual application to Estates.
Renewing or removing affiliate accounts
- To RENEW an existing affiliate account, use this form
- To REMOVE an existing affiliate account, use this form
If you would like more information on the Affiliates System, please see our:
Terms and Conditions
Please note that anyone applying for Affiliate status must agree to abide by the University’s Terms and Conditions, which include the Computing Regulations, the Information Security Policy, the Data Protection Policy and the Freedom of Speech and External Speakers Policy.