University of Huddersfield Logo

What happens if I have a problem with my PC?

  • If you work in a School, please contact your school IT technical staff in the first instance.
  • If you work in a Service, or your local support is not available,  contact IT Support x3737.

Agresso support is provided by Financial Services x3833, email

ASIS support is provided by the Admissions and Record Office, email


Hardware faults

Most IT equipment is bought with a warranty, and some out-of warranty repairs can be carried out in-house.

To see if your product is under warranty, look for the inventory/local asset register sticker.  If it has been applied by Computing Services, then it will give details of the warranty information, as well as the item's asset number.  Please have this information handy if you contact IT Support.

Report hardware faults as above.

The awards winner 2012, 13, 14, 15
University of the year 2013
QS 4 Star Logo
Athena Swan Bronze Award

VAT registration number 516 3101 90

All rights reserved ©