How To Order
To place an order with the IT Purchasing team, please visit our EmarketPlace Portal which is found by accessing the Agresso Web Portal or by contacting the purchasing requisitioner (this is usually your school technicians or budget holders) within your school or service.
On our EmarketPlace, you can:
- Order any of our standard stock items.
- Request a quote for non-standard items.
- Request a quote for a bulk purchase order.
- Request a quote for software.
To use the EmarketPlace you will need an Agresso login and have also attended the relevant training courses. You can only receive an Agresso login by contacting the Agresso Support Team on x3833 or email@example.com.
Ordering IT Equipment
Login to Agresso and use the Emarketplace option for the following:
1) Standard Stock Items: Select from the catalogue within Emarketplace. Standard stock items are items of IT equipment that we already have in stock & are able to supply you with them far quicker that non-stock items.
2) Non-Standard Items: If you wish to purchase non-standard items then you will need to place a Request For Quote (RFQ) in Emarketplace. The IT Purchasing team will then obtain a price for you from our authorised suppliers. We will obtain quotes for any equipment that meets the University's procurement policies (which can be found here). Typical delivery times from our suppliers for non-standard items is around 12-15 business/working days.
3) Bulk Purchases: If you wish to purchase a large quantity of IT equipment, you will need to place a Request For Quote (RFQ) in Emarketplace. A bulk purchase is a request consisting of more than 10 items. This is a special request & the IT Purchasing team will be in contact once we have your RFQ to discuss in more detail your exact requirements & the following delivery & deployment of the order. Typical delivery times from our suppliers for bulk purchases is around 12-20 business/working days.
4) Software: If you wish to purchase software for campus use, you will need to place a Request For Quote (RFQ) in Emarketplace. The IT Purchasing team will source pricing & license terms & conditions from our authorised software suppliers and keep records for future reference.
Ordering Telephones Equipment
If you wish to order the following Telephone equipment or services:
- New & replacement telephone handsets
- Patching & re-patching of telephone ports
- Activation for Unified Communications (including voicemail)
Then please contact the Telephone Services team. Contact details can be found in the Who To Contact section.