Recruiting a student or graduate
Recruiting a Student or Graduate
Our Business Partnership Team can assist you if you are looking for:
- A part-time student worker;
- A fixed-term student or graduate intern;
- A recent graduate on a permanent basis.
If you already know exactly what you are looking for then click here to add your vacancy, however, if you would like to talk over your options ring x3100 and speak to a member of our Business Partnership Team.
To recruit a part-time student worker, please follow the process below:
If you are interested in employing students on a part-time basis, and want to advertise your role to students, all you need to do is get in touch with our Business Partnership Team:
Ensure you contact the University's Human Resources department regarding the hiring process before you advertise the role with us. Link to HR here.
For staff who would like to bring new talent and a fresh perspective to the work of your team, whilst at the same time providing invaluable early career experience to one of our own grads, a Graduate Internship would be ideal.
- 12 week full-time paid internships – linked to a graduate-track and/or a project-based role. We can advise you on this and show you previous examples.
- The scheme is ring-fenced to 2017 University of Huddersfield graduates only.
- Cost to school/service per intern = £4,000 (as many interns as required can be recruited).
- The Careers and Employability Service will arrange advertising and attraction; support the selection process; provide a career guidance programme for the intern throughout and produce a final evaluation report.
All expressions of interests should be made to Interns@hud.ac.uk, x3884 with a job description / person specification.