Handling violence and aggression within the workplace
To give staff exposed to potentially confrontational situations with awareness of what they can do to ensure their personal safety.
These can include:
- What constitutes violence and aggression
- Why people become aggressive
- Do we contribute to the problem?
- Diffusing, not aggravating, situations
- Fight or flight?
- The importance of reporting incidents
Should any technical problems be encountered when accessing or using Unilearn, contact its support team.
Any comments or queries in respect of the training's content should be made to the Office of Health and Safety.