Collaborative Ventures Fund
The Collaborative Venture fund which is funded by HEIF is designed to seed fund an academic to work with an external organisation i.e. company, government, NHS, charity etc. as a catalyst to developing a long term knowledge transfer/knowledge exchange based relationship.
The organisation you collaborate with can be any size, in any location or in any sector; however there must be the real prospect of developing a longer term relationship with knowledge exchange based income which contributes to the Research, Enterprise and Innovation targets as defined in the University Strategy.
We encourage academics to discuss their potential application in advance of submission, so please contact CRM Team to ensure your project is eligible etc.
The process for the CVF’s is as follows;
- you submit your application form.
- we will notify you of the outcome of your application within two weeks of receipt. Please let us know if you require a more urgent response.
- if your application is approved you will be notified regarding the transfer of funds to the cost centre provided on the application.
- the project should be completed and funds spent within 3 months of the project start date or by the end of the financial year whichever comes first.
- at the end of the project you will be expected to complete a feedback form.
Please click here for the CVF Application Form.
Please click here for CVF Guidelines on completing the application form.