Human Resources Group Customer Service
The Human Resources Group is committed to providing high quality customer service and we welcome feedback and suggestions from all users of our services. Our Customer Charter can be found here: Human Resources Group - Customer Charter.
We want to achieve and maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction and have a number of standards that we measure ourselves against.
How are we doing?
We have been delighted with the results of our customer satisfaction surveys so far. After analysis of the responses you gave we can see that when asked about the quality of our service:
- 89% of the respondents that contacted the HR and Payroll departments said that they were either Satisfied or Very Satisfied with the quality of the service that they received;
- 90% of the respondents that contacted our Information Systems team were Very Happy with the quality of service they received and felt that their query had been handled quickly and professionally;
- 100% of the respondents that contacted our Staff Development team were Happy or Very Happy with the service that they received; and
- 65% of the respondents that contacted Occupational Health were either Satisfied or Very Satisfied with the level of service that they received.
When we asked about how quickly people felt we had responded to their query:
- 90% of the respondents that contacted the HR and Payroll departments said that they were either Satisfied or Very Satisfied with how quickly their query was dealt with;
- 90% of the respondents that contacted our Information Systems team said that their query had been dealt with either Quickly or Very Quickly;
- 100% of the respondents that contacted our Staff Development team were Happy or Very Happy with how quickly their query was dealt with; and
- 77% of the respondents that contacted our Occupational Health team were either Satisfied or Very Satisfied with how quickly their query was dealt with.
We are thrilled with these results and encourage you to continue to provide feedback. Your feedback really does matter to us and we use this to make positive changes to our service.
Let us know what you think of our service
The Human Resources Group is continually looking to improve our customer service offering in line with feedback from the full range of our customers. To provide feedback, you can;
- Complete our on-line short feedback form
- Complete our short feedback form available from the HR Reception, Level 6, Schwann Building
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can write to us at:
Customer Service Feedback
Human Resources Group
University of Huddersfield
What should I do if I'm unhappy with the service I received?
If you are not satisfied with the service that you have received and wish to take the matter further, in the first instance, please contact the relevant Head of Department;
Improvements we have made
Your feedback means a lot to us and we use it to make important changes to make your experiences with us better. Lists of some of the changes we have made as a result of your feedback is available below.